Child Care Pack
Out of stock
Contains Baby 500ml x 2, Toy & Surface Sanitiser 500ml x 2 & Baby 65ml x 4.
- 100% MINERAL: These are best used with a washable cloth or tissue, because it reduces the need for wipes. They are gentle on baby’s skin and can be safely used on the body from birth. Our small 65ml bottle conveniently fits easily into your changing bag or pocket, and with its antimicrobial action it provides added safety when cleansing dummies, baby cutlery, teething toys, or anything else your baby has dropped on the floor!
- EASY TO USE: No need to dilute or rinse. They are so gentle they can be sprayed directly on to baby’s skin. They can be left to dry naturally or wiped clean with a washable cloth or tissue. Alternately, spray onto a cotton pad or reusable cloth to wipe baby hygienically clean. They are not harmful if accidentally swallowed or inhaled.
- NATURE’S PROTECTOR: These are hypoallergenic anti-bac cleansers that utilises electrolysed water, salt and science, to produce the same substance that nature creates in our bodies to fight infection and keep us safe, Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl). They are Free From alcohol, parabens, scents or dyes, in fact there are no added chemicals of any kind, which is why they are hypoallergenic, non-irritant, pH skin compatible, vegan friendly and gently on baby’s delicate skin. They are also safe for babies who suffer from nappy rash, cradle cap and infantile eczema.
- SAFETY: Their antimicrobial properties are 99.995% effective and certified by Allergy UK.
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT: These products are refillable, saving you money and reducing plastic waste and, because you use them with washable cloth or tissue, they helps reduce wet wipe use. Together these attributes have a significant impact on our environment, helping to reduce your carbon footprint and prevent hundreds of wipes from polluting our oceans. Did you know? The Marine Conservation Society (MCS) recorded an average of 12 wipes per 100 metres of coastline. They are all 100% biodegradable, is kind to the environment and, we don’t produce any nasty waste bi-products when creating these products.
- MADE IN UK: Dew products enhance the power of minerals using science to create safe, reliable yet highly effective, hypoallergenic skin cleanser manufactured in Scotland. Dew - the world’s kindest cleaning product.
All Products are fragrance-free
Frequently Asked Questions
Once we have received your order you will receive an email confirmation (not to be confused with a dispatch notice) your goods will then be dispatched within 48 hours. Please note orders placed over the weekend will be processed on the Monday.
See our 30 day guarantee or Refund policy for returning goods.
Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place. Protect from direct sunlight. Best used within 6 months of opening. For external use only, do not consume. Keep out of reach of children. Always read the product label information. If product gets into eyes, wash thoroughly with water. In the unlikely event irritation occurs, seek medical advice/attention.
Where Applicable: Use biocides safely.